Bennett House Packages
The perfect gift for those special in your life … a Bennett House Gift Certificate. We have gift certificates available in any amount you choose to give, buy online and we’ll email your gift recipient.
Enjoy a quiet relaxing one or two night get-a-way in one of the beautiful rooms at Bennett House or retreat in one of the The Garden House suites. The main house features ambiance and a feeling of an era of the past. Slow-down, renew and savior the moment. The cottage has a hint of pure romantic with the fireplace, whirlpool and total privacy. The choice is yours.
PAMPERING FOR A WEEK-END OR AN EVENING
*Great Gift Certificate Idea
You deserve to be pampered at least once in your life. Let us help you plan your personal pampering time. Options include personal massage, pedicure, facial, healthy breakfast and lunch. Relaxing atmosphere, music and memories to take home.
WINERY TRAILS-CLOSE TO THE BENNETT HOUSE
These local wineries offer a unique, relaxing weekend getaway. Tours teach how today’s winemakers are carrying on this ancient craft.
- Chrisman Mill Winery & Friend, Lexington KY
- Talon Winery & Vineyards at Historic Fair View Farm
- Chateau du Vieux Winery, Danville KY
- Equus Run Vineyards, Midway KY
- Jean Farris Winery, Lexington KY
HORSE RACING AS IT WAS MEANT TO BE
- Keeneland – April and October – No racing on Monday, Tuesday. First posts 1:15 pm each day. Enjoy a relaxing evening at Bennett House and wake up to a full course Kentucky breakfast, then head to the races. *Guests traveling from the south, Bennett House is a most convenient location just 35 minutes from the Keeneland entrance and a head start on your trip home.
- Kentucky Horse Park – 1200 acres, International Museum
- American Saddlebred Museum – Dedicated to Kentucky’s oldest native breed of horse, located at Ky. Horse Park
- Red Mile Harness Track – the oldest harness track in Kentucky.
- UK, EKU Football and Basketball Fans – Make Bennett House your official host site for great food, fun & fellowship when attending your favorite sporting events. A great place to relax before and after the games.
- Horse Farm Driving Tours – Let us chart you directions for a driving tour of some of the most famous horse farms in Central KY. Have lunch at Wallace Station, 1900’s train station restaurant.
ANTIQUE LOVERS TREASURER HUNT
Bennett House will get your shopping juices flowing as your eyes roam the many treasurers and collectibles in this historic setting. Inn keeper Rita will share her secret places for getting the ‘best buys’ in central Kentucky.
- Irish Acres is a 32,000 sq. ft. former school with 3 floor filled full of treasurers located 45 minutes from Bennett House by way of the Valley View Ferry.
- Athens Schoolhouse Antiques Show features thousands of square feet of antiques and collectibles under one roof with over 70 carefully screened dealers. Central Kentucky’s Largest Saturday Sunday Marketplace takes place the second weekend (Sat & Sun) each month, and is just 15 miles north of the Bennett House.
Then you can always check out shops in our central Kentucky towns; Paris, Georgetown, Midway, Versailles, Nicholasville and Lexington. We’ll custom plan your tours so you won’t waste a minute.
ARTS AND CRAFTS
Berea, Kentucky’s arts and craft capitol, is located 10 miles south of Bennett House. It is also home to the Kentucky Artisan Center located on I-75. A complete arts and crafters dream featuring local Kentucky artist. Make Bennett House your retreat, then check out some of the most outstanding local arts and craft fairs.
Battle of Richmond Welcome Center and Park – US 421 south of Richmond
ATTRACTIONS THAT ARE A SHORT DRIVE FROM THE BENNETT HOUSE
- The Lexington Cemetery– Historical landscaped gardens & ground
- Woodford Reserve Distillery- 78 acre distillery.
- Renfro Valley Music Center
- Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill
HISTORIC HOME TOURS
- Ashland, the Henry Clay Estate
- Hunt Morgan House
- Mary Todd Lincoln House
- Waveland State Historic Site
BUSINESS TRAVEL PACKAGE
Bored with staying in those anonymous motel rooms? Enjoy the warmth of our home on your business trip but with private, quiet, up-scale accommodations. All rooms have private baths, showers, cable TV, in room phones, wireless internet, desk, seating area. Ask for long term pricing. Business breakfast times available.
Enjoy a day or two at some of Central Kentucky’s premier golf courses. Bring the wives to play or we can provide detailed directions to unique shopping, arts and crafts, antiques, or luncheon sites. Everyone returns at the end of the day happy and ready for a quiet restful evening at The Bennett House.